CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9

Nursing Update

So I have finished 5 of my 8 exams. I have been pathetically consistent with straight B's. That was until test 6. I did not do well on that exam and unfortunately I have to redo it. The bad part about that is that I have to wait 60 days to retake it. This really puts a cramp in my plans of being done with the 8 exams by Thanksgiving. They won't let me schedule the Clinical exam until I have finished the 8 exams and the clinical exam is 3 to 6 months out from the time you apply. Ugg. this could place me with finishing at the same time 1000's of other NJ nurses are finishing there programs in April. Why does this matter? Well, the wait time for the NJ State board of Nursing exam I have to take goes from a 3 week wait to a 3 month wait. And also then I am jumping into the job market with all these nurses. In a country desperate for nurses...NJ is one of the few states that is not actively seeking new grads. This is due to so many hospital closures in the past few years.

I guess there is no need to worry about what tomorrow holds, and just focus on today. It is not like God has not been incredibly faithful through this entire process along the way. So tomorrow I will call and hope that I miss read the info, and if not I will take a more relaxed approach with my tests since I now have 2 months to finish.

0 comments: