CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 1

Winds of change.....

Well, it has been a while!  So many times I thought, I should post, but then I couldn't think of anything that was exciting enough!  But tonight I was driving home, and I thought about when I started this blog...my move from Oregon to NJ.  I wanted one central place for people to come and see how the change was going.  Then I had new experiences here in NJ, nursing school, and brain surgery.  But after all those, life got a little boring, I guess :-).

As I was driving I was thinking about this past year, and all that has happened both good and bad.  It has been a very bumpy road, which I have not shared much about.  However, through that process, God has been drawing me near to Him, and speaking to my heart, changing me!  This morning I woke up with a sense that life is going to be taking a major turn, down a road, I don't have any clue where it is leading!  I am not sure exactly what it means, or where I will end up!  But I am at a cross roads and it is time for me to take a look at where this path is leading.  Will it lead me away from NJ and the friends and family who I have grown so close to?  Will it lead me back to my career as a nurse that I had gained and lost this year...faster than you can pull the rug out from someone?  These are questions I don't have answers too!  But in my heart of hearts, I KNOW change is coming! 

I am one who easily flows with where ever the current will take me...a foreign country, 3000 miles across America to a strange land, one career to another....but this current is carrying me somewhere unknown.  It is a little scary and not as easy as it has been in the past!

Tonight as I drove home a song came on the radio!  This song spoke to my heart about all of the unknowns ahead of me!  I spoke peace to my soul!

"Already There"
From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
Cause You're already there
You're already there
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

You see, over the past 5 years through everything I have been through, I have learned one very big lesson....even when we don't understand why something is happening...God does!!!!!  He knows and He is walking through it with us.  He is already on the other side to greet us when we get there, standing next to us cheering us on as we run this race called life!  He loves us and even in the hard and difficult things He NEVER LEAVES us!!!!

So as I continue on this journey of life, and as I wait to see where this path is taking me over the next few weeks, I have NOTHING to fear for He is with me!  

0 comments: