CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1

Beach Day

Last week the clan added another little girl to the mix. She was born on Tuesday the 23rd at 8lbs. I was commissioned to take care of my niece and nephew for a few days and to celebrate the big event...as well as to keep their minds preoccupied while we waited mommy and baby sisters arrival we spent our last day at the beach. It began as a cloudy and humid day but ended up being 87 degrees and sunny. This was our first real day of summer as we have been bombarded with rain. My roommate Audrey joined us for the day and we had a day of sand castle building, digging a gigantic hole, picking up sea shells, and playing in the waves. I love the beach...it is beautiful and there is no humidity....now that I can call summer.

My niece and nephew chilling at the beach!
What started out as a cloudy and muggy day turned into a beautiful sunny day!
Her sun protection...the darn hat wouldn't stay out of her eyes.

Aunt and niece and no she is not as tall asme...I am just on my knees :-)
He looks like a mini version of his father. Thumbs up dude!
Building sand castles. Waiting for baby sister to come home from the hospital...a perfect way to spend the day waiting.


__________________________________________________________________
Patrick started to dig a big hole and then got Audrey and later me on the task. He thought it would be really cool if it was as deep as him...so we obliged.

He started the hole but it got too deep for him to continue...

So he got Audrey in on it and later me while he gave orders...


It is getting deeper and deeper and deeper!
Wow she says! This is really deep!

They then proceeded to bury me in it and later themselves.

0 comments: