CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 3

BBQ

Today I went to a BBQ at one of our pastors' houses. There was a ton of people throughout the day. It was such a beautiful day though a bit hot at 90 degrees. Between the good bbq and the fellowship I had a blast.

I learned a new game, I believe it's called the tailgate toss. It's kind of like horse shoe except you have 5 bean bags and you have to toss them at a slanted board with a hole in it. If you get it in the hole you get 3 points, on the board is 1 point and if it doesn't land on it then you get no points. You are competing against someone else. This was quite the game for my competitive nature. I must say I am addicted.

I am so blessed by the friends and the church I have here in NJ. I really thought I would come, attend school, and move. However, I must say, I am so connected now that it would be tough for me to leave. God has been good to me!

0 comments: