CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 31

Moving forward....RN accomplished?

Not yet, but I am moving forward! June 17-19th I will be taking my last nursing exam to finish my schooling before taking the NCLEX for my certification. I was told it would take 5-7 months from putting in my application to getting a date and yet 1 month after submitting my paperwork I was given a date. God is so good.


The exam has a whopping 65% pass rate but as difficult as it is to study for I feel peaceful about it. God has brought me this far, and He will help me finish.

I will be working with an examiner in a hospital to evaluate my clinical skills. I have not had any clinical practice in over a year but I am working with a mock patient I have set up and just trying to review the requirements they have for each skill.

Here's to another milestone coming my way!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments: