CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 31

Running

When I struggled through my last marathon November 22, 2009, I was not sure what the problem was. First I thought it was over training and would cut way back but even with rest my body wasn't recovering. However, I was finally cleared to attempt running again.


It began with mostly walking and slowly I have found myself back to running. It is a simple 3o-40 min of walking and running but it is much better than not being able to do anything. On Monday, I had the opportunity to run 3o min with my sister n law and was able to run the whole thing. It helped to have someone to run with and keep me from stopping when I really wanted to.

I now have my eye on accomplishing my comeback 1/2 marathon and marathon. I might have to walk some but I have come so far and I am looking forward to trying to challenge myself again. We will see it is one step at a time!

"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!" Phil 4:13

0 comments: