CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 2

Moving

Again another God thing!!! Over the past few months the Lord has laid some things on my heart but my current living situation would not work. So a while ago I told my roommate that I was looking to move but not in any particular time frame. I knew that she needed time to find another roommate. Well, she found a roommate and was looking to move July 1st.


With my exam coming up and beginning work next week I didn't feel like I had a lot of time to search. But God took care of that for me! I found a place on Tuesday. And I returned yesterday to check it a second time and turned in my paperwork to accept the apartment. Not only is it amazing how quickly it came but the details too.

I wanted a 1 bedroom with office or a 2 bedroom, no carpets, allow pets, top floor, and a few other details. My price range made this a tough feat. Well, the apartment I found is on the 3rd floor of a 3 family house that is owned by a old Italian couple straight from Italy. The apartment is huge and has a very big bedroom and a second room the size of my current bedroom. It has a good size kitchen, living room and small sitting room. All this and it fit my requests to a T!

I decided to wait and look at another place the next day. The amazing thing is that I went to see the other place and the guy never showed up or answered my calls. But just seeing the outside of the place and I knew the apt I found was a great deal. All this and I don't have to worry about looking while I return to work and continue studying for my exam.

0 comments: