CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6

Prayer Requests

I just wanted to share with you guys a few things that I have been weighing on my heart this week and I would love it if you could pray for these things.

First off my dear friends Robyn and Rob lost their mother this week after battling an illness. Her health had declined but early in the week they thought that they might be able to get her on a list for a transplant but she passed away before that could happen. Please pray for Rob as he has lost his mother and Robyn as she has lost her mother n law.

My coworker Nylez Costas approached me recently as she has found out recently that she has an aortic aneurysm which is a very serious thing. They either leave it and hope it does not rupture or they do open heart surgery which is very serious. Both pose serious risks. Please pray for wisdom of the doctors, for peace for her, and that the hospital might find a less physically stressful job so that she can continue to work.

Lastly another friend of mine spent a few days in the hospital and between life's pressures and some eye opening reality they are at a cross road. I spent 7 hours with them at the hospital on Wednesday and had some very good discussion. They are hurting and their choices have made for some health consequences. Please pray for the desire to take the path toward healing and peace verses the path of destruction. This next 5 or so days is going to be a crucial time of decision for them. I cannot explain those decisions but God knows this persons name and the decisions they must make. Pray that they will make the tough decisions and find freedom from the things that are weighing on them.

Thank you for your constant encouragement and I know each of these people will greatly appreciate the prayers for their well being and strength.

0 comments: