CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17

Exam 6 of 8

So today, I had my 6th exam. And despite my lack of confidence I pulled off an A!!!! yeah. Even with all the studying I did, I felt very unfocused and was having a difficult time sitting to study. But despite that, I guess I was retaining some info. This exam covered Cardiac (Failed that exam in school), respiratory, and Cancer. None of my strongest topics in school only because they are so detailed and you have a lot of medications to know. But this time around was a success. I have my last two exams scheduled for the first week of January.

Once those exams are finished I will do a Focus competency exam where I demonstrate I am ready for my clinical exam. I have 10 days to complete it and then I can schedule my clinical exam. So close and so far away. I am definitely ready to be done.

0 comments: