CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17

Thanksgiving Home fellowhsip!

Every 3rd Friday of the month a group of us get together for Home fellowship in Jersey City. It is a time of worship, bible study and a LOT of fellowship. We get together around 7 and sometimes don't leave till 1 or 2am. We are just a fun group of goofy people who enjoy hanging out. Sometimes it is making up songs about someone or whatever.

In November we changed it up a bit and had a Thanksgiving Home fellowship! We went to our friend Sal's place where he catered good Italian food. There was a DJ and we just hung out, danced and talked. It was a good time.

Since, I am no longer in the nursing program, I have lots more time to hang out and I have been truly blessed by these new friends. Sundays after Church, Wednesdays after Bible study, and on the weekends we often hang out late. God has truly blessed me with friends that are such an encouragement to me.

_______________________________________



My friend Trish and I!

Curt (left) and Jared (right)
Curt is an Oregon State fan all the way in NJ. His father went to OSU. Not many Oregon anything fans here in Jersey...so we have fun ribbing each other...and I must say my team came out on top in the Civil war. Yeah Oregon :-)


One of the young boys, maybe 5, got a hold of my camera and took all the pictures on here except the top and bottom. I think we have a future photographer.

His shoes. We had lots of pictures of the floor and people's shoes. Very artsy!


Meredith and I. She is my fellow nursing student...different programs but we get each other. We understand the stress called nursing school that is unlike any other schooling.



0 comments: