CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17

Thanksgiving/Birthday

This year, for Thanksgiving I had to work in the morning. Because of this I could not go with my family. However, I did get to go with my friend Carmen down to Southern NJ and spend the evening with her family. It was a fun and lively group that I felt very comfortable with. Carmen, let on that it was my birthday, so her father played guitar and sang happy birthday to me in Spanish (they are Puerto Rican) and English.

I spent the night there and the next day we went to her sisters condo just outside of Philadelphia. We even went into Philly and I had my first Philly Cheese steak. Hmm it was good!

For my 31st birthday, which was on Thanksgiving this year, I invited a bunch of people over the first weekend in December. It was fun to have my brother come and meet some of my peeps. It was a good group of people and a good time. Some how I didn't take any pictures but maybe next time :-)

0 comments: