CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19

Mom comes to town.








For my moms mothers day as well as birthday we flew her to NJ to visit. She came for a week and a half and enjoyed her projects. She redid a table for Jim's apartment, she refinished a dresser for me.

On mothers day we celebrated with a brunch and later a bbq. The day ended up being beautiful but cold. While we waited for the chef to bbq, the rest of us sat by an outside fire.

Before mom left we drove into the city and enjoyed a picnic in Central park. After lunch we walked around and observed all the different people. Then we drove to see Sean's work and have dinner in the city. Mom was very giggly and enjoying herself.

On the way to Sean's office while driving through NY City a cop stepped in front of the car and pointed to the side of the 5 lane road. When I pulled over he came up to the car and explained that he was doing a safety check. There were 3 other cops who had also done the same thing. When he returned from talking with the other cops he came back and said with a serious tone that he was going to have to lock me up. With my luck I was not about to call him out on it, though I thought it had to be a joke. After a minute he smiled and told me he was joking. Then he proceeded to ask me why I would move here from Oregon. My mom decided he liked me and was flirting with me. Pulling a girl over and about giving her a heart attack does not constitute flirting in my book. Just my opinion.


0 comments: