CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8

Happy Birthday and Mothers day Mom





We flew my mom out to NY for her birthday/Mothers day gift. Little does she know that while she is away we have someone going into the condo and repairing some broken items as well as receiving a brand new dishwasher and stove. We have wanted to do this for a while but she tells us she will turn them around and send them right back out. So what better time then now when she is unsuspecting. Once she see's them in the kitchen she will love them. Now mind you she has been living with a broken stove and dishwasher for some time.

Today while I was at work she came over and worked her magic. She finished the painting in my room that I have been unable to finish with all the nursing school apps and the 60 hour work weeks. She also is refinishing a used dresser that I bought. She sure likes her projects.

0 comments: