CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19

Life is crazy but good!

Well I have not been good on keeping up with my blog since it disappeared. Since I last wrote I have been working a lot, hanging out with my family and waiting on my nursing school applications. Work is going very well. I am looking forward to a class that I am taking next week. This class teaches accuchecks which means I get to poke people with a needle to test their blood sugar levels. It also teaches me how to poke people with a needle again but this time to draw blood :-). Lastly I get to learn how to perform EKG's which detects and records the electrical activity of the heart. This is the final training that I will take before nursing school. The great thing is these are things I would have to learn in Nursing school so one less thing to worry about.

Of late, at work, I have become married, come from tennessee and turned back into time to when I was 17 or 18 years old. The marriage occured when I was working as a one-to-one with a lady who was not all there. When the doctor was in the room she decided he must be my husband and the doctor played right along with it. This ladies roommate decided that I was the girl from tennessee. She referred to me as that small girl from tenessee. Lastly everyone thinks that I am 17 or 18. When I tell them I am 29 they are all suprised. Now I use it to my advantage with the incoragable old men and it keeps them in check.

0 comments: