CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5

A day off!

Today, is a day off since classes are finished. We still have clinicals at the hospital on Thursday and Friday but beyond that it is simply some free time to study. Today is a miserable rainy day so hoping to get some good studying in. However, there is one problem, they still have yet to give us our Final blue print of what the final will cover. It was suppose to have been posted already but still no sign. It is not that I can't study despite it, but with the extraordinary amount we covered this semester it makes for a bit more focused and wiser studying. I can't believe that it is next week that I have my last two exams. The time has come so quickly and still not quick enough. I am grateful that I am in a position that I just have to maintain my grades. More than half of the class was failing and had to pull their grades up with these exams. We may be looking quite a bit smaller following this semester. I for one will be grateful for this semester to be over and to move on. Next semester we will be covering Mother/baby (delivery), pediatrics, and psych. I am looking forward to the change in topics.

Blessings!

0 comments: