CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11

Sigh of relief!!!

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. After spending countless days in the college library till 11pm, midnight and spending my weekends off in the library, I finally finished my 5th exam. I got a whopping 80%! Whoo hoo! That is above the class average which is my new standard of evaluating my grades. Most programs you are aiming for an A, in our nursing program I don't know if one person has ever gotten an A, and there are very, very few B's on tests.

I still have a very big final on Friday but with this grade I have given myself enough of a cushion that I can take a deep breath. I will still spend the next 3 days with my nose in the books but I am not trying to pull my grade up out of the pit, just keep from going into the pit.

I do have to say, God is good and is quite humorous. I know that people are praying for me and I am so grateful. But one test last semester and this most recent test, I specifically reached out and asked people to pray for me, and more specifically that I would get 80%. Both exams, I got EXACTLY 80%. God is good and does answer prayers. Hmmm maybe I should have told people to pray for 100%. Hahaha.

Have a good week!

Matthew 7:7-8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Phillipians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

0 comments: