CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17

A relaxing weekend!

This weekend I enjoyed every second of it, without homework! Yeah. On Friday after the final my friend Laurie from school and I went and hung out. I had never had a pedicure so we decided it would be a fun treat following a stressful week. Man I might be hooked. Having your feet and calves massaged and someone do your toe nails. It was so relaxing. Afterward we went and hung out with another friend for dinner and spent the evening watching medical mystery shows. We are such nerds! Saturday I had dinner with my roommate and then went and had drinks and a movie with my friend Laurie again.

Now a day with the family and then tomorrow is a nice day of NOTHING!!!! I have the week off to recover before our 3rd and final semester and glad for that. Tuesday I will be flying home to portland for a short visit.

God is good and I am glad to have the weight off of my shoulders of this past semester. Well, off to enjoy some freedom. :-)

0 comments: