CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7

Hit and run

Today after church I was taking my laundry to the laundry mat. I was pulled up near the door so that I could throw my stuff into a large basket. While I was returning to my car with the cart my car jumped. When I looked up I saw a little old lady pulling out of her handicap space. She slammed into my car and then proceeded to gas it out of the place. She was not moving slowly either. By time I realized what was happening and found my keys she was already out of the parking lot. I could only get the first 3 digits of her license plate. Who would have thought a sweet innocent little old lady could pull off a hit and run and tear out of the place like that.

Luckily my good old trusty subaru is like steel. she busted out my turn signal light, and left a dent but nothing obvious unless you are up close. As I was getting ready to move my car a guy came out of the diner next door and said "That old lady sure was speedy and not so innocent. You should have seen the look on her face." I guess he was sitting in the booth with a window looking out at the whole thing. At least I can look back at it and laugh.

0 comments: