CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20

A bump in the road...

So I called this week to follow up on nursing school. When I talked to the registrar she said "oh your not in the program, you'll be on the waiting list!" I explained to her that my letter said I was accepted into the program and she seemed surprised. After going around in circles we ended the conversation that she was going to do some searching and call me before she left town for vacation. When I didn't here from her, I called Friday morning and got the message saying she was already on vacation. Urhhh! Now I have no idea. I will have to call again this week and see if there is anyone else who can straighten this out.

Very discouraging but, I know it is just a bump in the road. God is good and knows right where I need to be. Please keep praying and thank you for all of you who do so.

0 comments: