CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5

A drive to my new school!

Well I went and dropped off my paperwork and deposit for Muhlenberg school of nursing. So now I am officially a student there. I also found out that I will be going to school 5 days a week. 2 days a week I will be in school all day. The other 3 days I will be at a hospital doing my clinicals. Each term our rotation will change so that we get a bit of variety.

The scary part of the whole thing is that everyone I have spoken to including the staff at the school all have told me that I would be ridiculus to even consider working. Ahhh, I have never not worked. Besides school is expensive enough but now I have to cover my cost of living also. I take heart in the fact that God has opened the door for me to finally get into school so I trust that the money will come some way or another.

I did find out about a program that if I go to a hospital that is in critical shortage they have a substantial loan forgiveness program. They have lots of hospitals all across the country so I could go anywhere. The only requirement is that I work for 2 years at the hospital. What a blessing this will be.

I am taking an educational leave from my job so that I can keep my foot in the door. If I find I can still work then I will be able to.

0 comments: