CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21

FINALLY!!!!!

I received my letter on Friday stating that I was finally accepted to Muhlenberg hospitals school of nursing program. It is an accelerated program that begins at the end of August and will finish next August. I am so relieved and now nervous. It will be a tough road ahead of me but I am looking forward to it.

The typical nursing program (RN) is a two year program. An accelerated program condenses that down into one year. Some programs won't allow you to work. Muhlenberg says they highly recommend you do not work. God has provided for me to get into school now I have to wait and see how He will provide for me to pay for it plus living expenses. My plan is to take a leave of absence for about a month and a half in order to get into the swing of things and evaluate if I will be able to work or not.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

YEAH !!!!!!!!!