CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8

Nursing school

Well, I am still waiting! I had to send in some last minute stuff for Muhlenberg so hoping and praying it gets there in time. I think they are holding a spot for me so that sounds promising...at least the Director has hinted at it. I also got an email this week from Jersey city, another accelerated program, and they want me to come in for round two which is a test. This will be test number 3. They all look for the same thing but each school seems to require a different test. Oh, how I love tests :-).

I will keep you posted. I hope to know in the next two weeks but I have been saying that a lot. Though the start is coming soon, so they can't wait much longer. Thanks for all your prayer's and encouragement.

0 comments: