CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9

You know it's bad when...

...84 degrees feels cool. Well it is currently 12am here and the weather is 84 degrees and with the humidity the heat index is 87. That is an improvement over the high of 100 degrees. Tomorrow or should I say today (Tuesday) is suppose to be 100 degrees again. Wednesday was suppose to bring some relief but I see it is suppose to be 97 degrees. That will be day 5 of this heat wave.

It is June for goodness sakes. What was I thinking when I moved out here :-). Today I went in at 6am for a double shift just to get out of the heat. It was well worth it. Tomorrow I am hoping to pick up an AC before I go to work. Faith has really had a hard time with it. She lays around panting like she just finished playing ball. She has really dropped off on the eating and we are having to watch to make sure she is eating. As much as she hates it we are giving her cold baths to cool her off. That is just being inside and not out in the heat.

Well, off to try to sleep...ha ha that was funny...sleep in this weather. Maybe with ice packs.

0 comments: