CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3

A day in the city!



On Saturday afternoon I spent the day in the City with my family. We drove into the city and picked up some lunch for a picnic in Central park. We hung out on the great lawn which is a gigantic lawn with lots of baseball fields. It also has a great view of the towering city skyline.

It is fun to sit there and watch all the different people walking by. There were people playing baseball while others were sitting in outfield having a picnic. It was kind of a controlled chaos.



My niece and I ran around the entire lawn dodging people and flying baseballs. It was quite the scene. We enjoyed listening to two girls play their violin and guitar singing many popular songs.

In a few weeks I am going to be joining a group there who runs daily on Saturdays. This should be fun. There is a street that goes through central park that cyclist, people on rollerblades, and runners fly through. I can't wait!

1 comments:

rob said...

What a dream for a West Coaster, right? Play in Central Park!