CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5

Fourth of July weekend

This weekend I had a 3 day weekend. This was a much needed time off. I have been working 50-70 hours a week since my training finished. Even this week with a 3 day weekend I worked 50 hours.

I spent the past couple days taking care of my brothers 2 big labs. We spent the day throwing the ball and being slobbered on. Friday Audrey (my roommate) and I had a little bbq and then went to the town Firework show. The show went off with a bang and ended with boo's. They had technical difficulties that cut the fireworks short. Tonight though we got a second showing from a near by town. NJ has a law against fireworks so many of the towns put on their own shows.

I have had two days off already and still another ahead. I don't know what to do with myself. I think I have officially faced the fact that I am a workaholic.

0 comments: