CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20

NJ state fare at the Meadowlands

Audrey (my roommate) and I went to the NJ state fare with my brother, sister-n-law, and the kids. It was a hot day but a good one. We just went for a few hours. Audrey and I went on a ride that we wondered, while we were on it, if we might not just fly off of it.


Oops we all had accidents...or at least it looked like it. It was so hot that we decided to go on this ride where you were in motorized inner-tubes. The effect of the cooling off was countered by the fact that the engine, which was directly in front of our face and the thing that allowed us to steer, was shooting exhaust at us. When we got out of the inner tube, the boys and I looked like we wet our pants. It was a fun and comfortable rest of the evening.

0 comments: