CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26

Vacation back to Oregon

The past week and a half I spent in California and Oregon. First I spent 3 days with my aunt and uncle in the bay area. They had their twin grand daughters there which made for a lively week. The girls quickly decided I was the hairstylest and their questions were never ending. "What are you doing, why are you doing that, How does that work...." Even the simplest thing of brushing my teeth got questions. They were a lot of fun. The weather was 103 or so most days. Compared to the East coast humidity this was wonderful. I spent a few days in the outdoor pool working out which was refreshing.

Then I was off to Portland, Oregon where I drove all over Oregon seeing friends. I got to spend 2 days with my best friend Robyn and her family. Robyn and I went out without the kids, Rob watched them. As we were out, Robyn couldn't think of what to do with her kids free hours. We ended up eating at Red Robyn, our favorite place, shopping and sitting in the car as we read our new books. Such exciting girls we are.

The rest of the week I spent bumping around between friends, trying to see everyone. It was great to see old friends and relax. It also affirmed that my life is here in NJ now. How crazy is that. I don't like the place as much as I like Oregon, and I miss my friends, but my life in NJ is where it is supppose to be. I am growing in my relationship with God, I have a great church, Work is good and life is peaceful.

God is good and provides each step of the way even on my trip I saw it.

0 comments: