CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17

Vacation

After working over 5 weeks worth of overtime in the past 4 1/2 months and the prospect of a grueling future year with nursing school ahead, I chose to take a short break. I flew to Oakland on Tuesday and spent a few days with my aunt and Uncle. I then flew to Portland where I will spend 7 days visiting my mom and some good friends.

My roommate gets the priveledge of watching Faith (my dog) while I am gone. However, Audrey was gone for 4 days so my brothers took on the task.



Sean texted me over the couple days telling me that he had her out chasing cars, had her tied to a telephone pole for the day, another picture was sent to me showing an empty telephone pole. All this and I am confidant that she was never neglected.

Jimmy even jumped on board, allowing her to stay at his apartment with him. He even let her up on the couch with him. So though my brothers tried to make me think she was lonely, neglected and lost, I know that she was well taken care of and even spoiled.

0 comments: