CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3

Dogs and Bee's who ever knew?

Did you know that dogs could be allergic to bee stings? Well I didn't ever think about it till today. Today I had Faith at the park and was throwing the frisbee for her. Mind you it is in the 50's and low 60's but the bee's are still out. Well on her way back with the fris she pulled up and was freaking out. When I got to her I could see that there was a bee on her back hind leg. The bee must have kept stinging her or had the stinger stuck in her. I hit it off of Faith and she seemed fine other than kept looking at the area and licking it.

Well now 4 hours later she is in a state of constant itching especially where she got stung. I guess bee's can effect dogs like they do people. Now you have another useless fact for your brains to hold.

Have a good night and a great weekend.

0 comments: