CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14

Pride comes before a fall!!!!

Well, I guess my lesson to learn today was that pride comes before a fall! I went into this test fairly relaxed, feeling as though I had studied my heart out, and was well prepared. Those of you who know me well at all, know that I am a major stressor (is that a word :-) when it comes to tests, so this is not usual. However, I met with a study group, and studied, studied, studied! Today I got my score and I dropped 10 points from my last score to a 70. How frustrating. I studied harder, and felt more prepared for this test and yet I did worse. Ahhhhhhhh!!!

I felt as though the test didn't really test our knowledge of what we went over in class! I don't know yet because I haven't seen the test yet but my guess is that it wasn't a knowledge based issue but simply making dumb mistakes! I guess I will see!

I am still not feeling well, so I decided that today was going to be a day to just get things done that I haven't had time to do because of school. I spent the day doing errands and tonight I am going to bed early!!! In fact it sounds really good right now. Last night after the test I had to work so I didn't get home till midnight. So as much as I am sure you are loving reading this note :-) I think that bed sounds to inviting! Good night my friends!

1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

hey!! I can't remember if you're one of those people who has to get an "A" and if you don't your mad! At least you passed!! Congratulations. Sounds like Nursing school is hard! So you are working and going to school full time? Where are you working? Maybe one of your previous posts says but I haven't seen it.
I'm not feeling too well either. I'm working so hard and then the last two of my "weekends" I have been sick with a sore throat! ARGH!
Hope you get to feeling better and good luck on your next test!