CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2

Fall colors are finally coming!

Well it is October and the leaves are changing. So is the weather might I add. It is not the indian summer I am used to back in Oregon. It is a bit chilly already. Today as I was driving to school I noticed that the leaves are just beginning to change. This is one of my favorite times of year and the East coast is a great place to experience it.

I was reading the farmers almanac and they are saying that this winter for us will be colder and snowier than average. Considering they have had less than average winters the past few years I am sure this is not far from the truth. The weather already is in the 50's and low 60's. A friend yesterday explained to me that I am in for my first real winter. Considering I am already freezing this should be interesting. I love snow though, so as long as we get lots of that I won't mind.

Tomorrow is the end of another week in nursing school. It is flying. I just finished an exam last week and already I am a week out from the 2nd of 6. This one is going to be much tougher than my last one. The information is much more indepth. This year is going to fly by and all I can do is eat, drink, and sleep nursing school. Next semester when we get into the disease processes, it will be even more intense. Overall, I am enjoying it. So far we still have the same students we started with but statistically a good chunk will drop out by the end of the semester. Our goal is to have the largest graduating class this year. If we get through this semester intact we should make it.

Well that was my short study break...now back to work! I miss all of you and love hearing your words of encouragement and what is going on in your life. I might be busy but I love your emails and blogs...so keep me updated.

0 comments: