CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12

Test number 2

The stress level is much lower for test number 2 tomorrow! If you remember I pretty much made myself sick over the last test. This week I have been sick but I think it is unrelated. I feel pretty prepared for this test...or at least as prepared as I can be. I began studying for this test as soon as test 1 was complete. The past 3 days I have been meeting with my friend Leo. We spent more than 15 hours studying over the past 3 days. Today him, our friend Lillian and I all studied for about 7 hours. If I am not prepared now then I don't know what more I could have done.

So tomorrow is test number 2 out of 6. It is amazing how quickly time has gone. We are already into week 7, nearly 1/2 way done with this semester. Last week was our last week at the nursing home and this week we will begin at the hospital. We will remain at the hospital for the rest of the year. My group is going to be on the Medical/surgical orthopedic floor for the rest of this semester. After that we will rotate floors based on what we are studying.

Well, I am off to bed for a good night sleep and hopefully I am well prepared for our second test. If I can maintain my 80% I will be happy but I would really like to increase that.

0 comments: