CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21

I am THANKFUL

I am thankful for a lot of things and in this season of thanksgiving I started jotting them down! Sometimes remembering so many things we are thankful for and that we forget about in our busy daily lives helps to change our perspective on all the big and little things. !

I am thankful for:
- Family, Family and Family
- Friends
- The move I made across the country and the experience
- God and His ever present Grace that despite us and all our mistakes, He loves us as we are!
- My church I have here and my church back home.
- Nursing school.
- Challenges.
- Running- my greatest time of reflection.
- The heart God has given me to care for people where they are at!
- Music which can cut to the sole.
- The seasons (even though right now it is hard to remember that I love winter, when it is 20 degrees outside).
- Books.
- Movies.
- Days off.
- Work.
- My Dog! Dogs teach us to love and be patient! My dog has softened me around the edges.
- Heat
- Phones and email: ways to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Experiences that shape our lives and make us who we are.
- Another breath.
- Another second.
- Gas prices dropping.

I pray this time of Thanksgiving brings you much joy and peace.

0 comments: