CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3

Overwhelmed!

I will admit, it is not often I feel overwhelmed however I do feel it now! Since nursing school started it has been challenging. I am currently 9 weeks into the first semester and preparing to take the 3rd of 6 tests. Next monday we have a huge test that is over very difficult stuff. I have been studying and yet feel so far from where I need to be for this test. I really want to do well because I feel I could use a bit of a buffer. After this test we will have a test 3 weeks later (following our thanksgiving break), then 2 weeks later and finally a week after that will be our cumulative final.

On top of tests our clinicals are getting much more demanding and taking up a lot of prep time. I am currently exhausted and needing a break but that is not going to happen. I see why they say not to work while in nursing school. I lose 2 days every week of study time because of work and another 1 1/2 days to clinical prep time.

I know I will make it, it is just difficult to see right now. I guess it is just one step at a time and lots of prayers for strength, memory, focus and the ability to stay standing and not collapse before this term is over.

Thanks for all of your encouragement. It will be worth it in the end. It is just hard to see the next step in front of me right now.

0 comments: