CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20

Overwhelming!

The reality of 7 weeks left of school and 4 huge exams ahead of me including one that is cummulative and worth 40% of my grade is overwhelming. I am exhausted and ready for a day when I don't have to think :-). I know I can and will make it but it doesn't change the reality that the next 7 weeks are going to be like a mad dash.

For those of you praying for me and who have been asking for my upcoming test schedule here it is:
March 30th: Test 3
April 20th: Test 4
May 11th: Test 5
May 15th: Final (Worth 40%)

Thank you to all of you who have sent me encouragement and notes of prayer. It is a huge encouragement.

Not only is school going to be busy but they have changed my schedule at work. Some new policy has come up that prevents them from scheduling me for a 16 hour shift on my weekend on. Originally I worked from 3-11:30pm on Mondays and Saturday 6:30am-11:00pm on my 1st week and on my second week I worked Monday 3-11:30 and Friday 3:30-11:30. On the days I work I go directly from school to work and can't study nor do I get a break. Well, now they are schedueling me 2 days one week and the other week I will have to work 3 days. It doesn't seem like much but now instead of working a double on that saturday I have to add another day which is like working a double and I lose another day of studying (the last thing I need when passing or not passing is a stone throw away). I have already been adding a shift one day a week to my schedule as a one-to-one (Babysitting a patient) due to finances but I can study for much of the 8 hours so I don't lose any time. I am going to see if I can switch departments and work for the float pool where maybe I can work one to ones as my regular shifts which would help a ton but that is going to be a long shot. It would help my schedule tremendously so would love your prayer on that.

I am not one to sit around and be lazy but I can't tell you how good it sounds to have a day where I don't have to do Anything, especially think.

0 comments: