CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3

YEAH!!!!

So I found out that I was accepted to Excelsior's nursing program. A chance to start over and finish the dream that I know was placed on my heart by God. I plan to take my first 2 or 3 exams here very shortly. I have a total of 8 exams. Once those are finished I will take a 2 1/2 day clinical exam which means I will have to travel somewhere and may have to wait 4 months for. My goal is to be finished by January but in all reality I am learning very quickly that my plans are not God's plans. And I am also learning that His plans are much better than my own.

1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

this is so exciting SaraJane! I look forward to keeping up with you during your nursing journey as it is a long time dream of mine to go to nursing school....just don't know when I will be able to work towards that in the upcoming years.