CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28

SWEET!!!!

Today was test 3 of 8. It was the more difficult of the three so far. But as you can tell by my title I did well....once again. I got another B. When I walked out of the test room to where you pick up your results, she said, "Way to go SaraJane." At that point she handed me the paper that showed I got a B. I asked her how do others do on these exams and she said, "they either fail or barely pass with a C. You are doing great!" Sweet that is such an encouragement that based on how others are doing I am doing well. I have 2 more exams in the next 2 weeks. I may have to push back the second exam depending on how our move this weekend goes...but either way I am flying through the material and doing well at the same time. What a blessing!

0 comments: