CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23

Times are good!

So much to blog and so little time. I am keeping very busy these days! I work mostly full-time for the hospital, rapidly finishing up school, and God has blessed me with many great friends and lots of things to be involved in at church. Recently I started working one Sunday a month in the nursery, holding babies while their parents get to go to church. And starting this October I will be joining the Worship team on Sunday mornings. Beyond that I have been really blessed with some great friendships that I have really been encouraged by. What a change from last year when I was so busy with school I didn't have time.

After church there is a big group of us that always go and hang out for lunch. 2 weeks ago 4 of us went over to Edgewater and went to the driving range. The driving range is on the Jersey side of the Hudson river and the view is of the NY city skyline. Afterwards we went and ate at Chevy's restaurant.

0 comments: