CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 28

The Eye of the storm!

I lost power most of the night and morning. It just popped back on for a short time so wanted to post a quick update. We have received a TON of rain. Our road that is not in the normal flood zone is a river. The Eye of the storm is expected to pass over in the next hour and then we have the back side. Manhattan has been breached and water is beginning to flood as well as the opposite Jersey side in Hoboken.


Last night the storm rocked my 3rd floor apartment most of the night. Right now as the eye of the storm comes near it is ironic that the weather is becoming calmer. I have never been in the eye of a hurricane nor have I been near any hurricane before. But friends who have say that the eye of the storm is this beautiful quiet, calm weather. The problem they say is that the back end of the storm has to pass. So I used this slight lol to get the dog to go to the bathroom and now I am back inside secure for the next round.

0 comments: