CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6

Christmas time is here!!!!

Today my roommate and I went out and got some ornaments, went to her families house and got some christmas stuff, and picked up our tree! We spent the evening decorating the tree and my roommate calls it my "designer tree" The colors this year are royal blue and silver which is new for me but I love.

We took Faith with us out to her parents house where she loves to play with her dad! There is a farm out there that she use to work at that we got our tree from. It was a little more spendy than here by us but it was good for her to go back and see them.

Now as I write this message it is currently snowing outside and we are possibly going to have 2 inches of snow in the morning when we awake. I love the snow and feel like a kid even at 30 when it comes.



1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

I LOVE your tree! So beautiful!! I won't be able to have a tree like that for another 20 years when Asher is grown up and gone...then we won't have any "kid" ornaments! Okay, two things....I love your new blog layout....secondly, I am SO jealous of your snow....okay there's more...thirdly, you should come visit me when I run my next 1/2 marathon.....and we could run it together! Do you have spring break around March 29th? The only thing that is hard is now that I am working full time, I don't have any time off....but if you come enough in advance I might be able to tack on an extra day to my two consecutive week days off....we can try and figure something out but it might be hard with our schedules! Okay, lastly, you CAN do nursing school....you are SO smart and would be a fantastic nurse so keep at it!!