CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5

Last 2 weeks in a nutshell

Well, I turned a whopping 30years old, but for some reason people think I look in my early 20's! I chopped my hair 8 inches (will have to post some pictures soon so those who are asking can see), worked at the hospital for thanksgiving, and my nephew and brother made me an awesome chocolate cake for my birthday. Oh and can't forget that my Oregon Ducks took Oregon State Beavers down hard in the civil war Game. Go Ducks!!! Last but not least Greg Oden and my Portland Trail Blazers took down the NY Knicks!!!! Sweet wish I would have been there to see it!

That was the good part of the last 2 weeks. Beyond that Nursing School has kicked my butt, but even in the very difficult challenge, I have come away with two good friends and allies in my program. We have decided to stick together and find a way through nursing school together. I have been given lots of advice this past week about succeeding in nursing school much of which I would not repeat on this blog.

Well, there is my past few weeks in a nutshell. I hope that in 2 1/2 weeks I will have some good news for you on the school front. Either I find a way to stop the bleeding and pass my test on the 15th and the 22nd and continue onto the next semester or I have to find a new plan of action for my future. Either way I appreciate your prayers and look forward to some good/positive updates!

1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

I am SO SORRY I missed your birthday! I've been so caught up in things here! That is not a excuse...just reality! I wish I could have taken you out for a snowball fight and coffee on your b-day or something!!!