CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21

Snow day number 2!

On Saturday following our snow day, I went with my brother, my nephew, and his friend back to the sledding hill by their house. Someone had created a small jump which turned out to be quite the ride. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Good Friends



He loved the challenge of this jump. My nephew on the other hand was not about to go on it by himself.


Sean convinced me to go down on the saucer. Not only did it spin but it went faster. After this picture I ended up flipping over my back and kinking my neck. I think I need a chiropractor now.


More crazy shots!

Oh my hiney!!!

Going down without the sled. He liked to try to avoid the jump by going on his belly.

Me and the boys!!!

Take a look at the boys face. Classic!!
Ohh that was a rough landing. I think our backsides are going to feel that one.
But no fear we are tough!!!!

0 comments: