CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18

update

Monday is my final test for this semester and it is worth 40% of my grade. It is a cumulative test for the whole semester. I am hitting a bit of a mental wall but have managed to get 2-5 hours of studying in a day so hopefully that will help. Tomorrow I only have the AM to study because of work and then I will have all day Sat and Sunday.

For all of you on the West coast who have been having crazy weather...well you sent it our way. As of now they are predicting 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow starting in the afternoon and accumulating at about an inch per hour. This could be fun considering I go to work at 3 and don't get off till 11:30pm. And being a hospital...weather doesn't stop the sickies so I must go into work. I have been looking forward to snow and it looks as if I might finally get my wish. I wish I wasn't stuck at work though. The only thing I don't want is snow to happen on Sunday into Monday which there has been some talk about. I am ready for this final to be over with so postponing it does not sound like a great option to me. Good thing that is a few days a way...a lot can happen between then and now.

Good night!

0 comments: