CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2

Very discouraging!!!!

Well, test 1 of 4 happened yesterday. Many of us opened up the test and went "uh oh". The test was a bit off the wall and stuff we had no idea about was on the test. The last test had an average of a 69. Well, today when we walked in she informed us that she could not give us the scores of our test because they were so off from our normal scores. She hoped that she could reevaluate them and maybe it was the scan tron machine. I don't know what happened but I do know that when I received my test score...all I could do was cry. I studied and studied and even gave up my birthday and thanksgiving to study for this test and my ever plunging scores continue. I have not heard what the overall average was but based on the delay in the test scores my guess is that the average was even lower than the last score of 69.

This test officially puts me into crisis mode as I am no longer passing. I stand a very real chance of failing if I don't figure out how to fix the problem. I ask the teacher for advice and all I am given is "if you are in class and listening to the lecture and doing the reading you should be fine." Well I am doing that and move and I still am failing. I think that 2 tests with class averages in the failing range should be reevaluated but they have shown no signs of doing so.

Well, back to the studying and trying to stop the bleed. 2 more tests left to get my grades back up and my skills test. All this in only 3 weeks. I took time off work and hopefully will be able to do so until finals are over but we will see.

0 comments: