CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 1

Happy Birthday to me!

To me Birthdays are not my favorite being that it means being the center of attention. But this year was special. I had Friday off and got to go to Red Robin for lunch with my 2 brothers, nieces, and nephew. Such a fun time. When it comes to gift giving and receiving I find quality time to be so precious. What a special day to spend quality time with my big brothers and family.

I woke up and spent the morning on the phone with my mom, then met up with my family. After a brief nap, I went over to my friend Loredana's house to spend the evening with her. To my surprise a few other girls came over and we enjoyed good food and fellowship. Afterwards Loredana played guitar and we had some time of worship and then each of the girls prayed over me for a blessed and God honoring year!

A few years back when I moved to NJ I never foresaw the blessings that were in store for me. But everyday I am here I am blessed with my family, a great church, and such wonderful friends. Can't wait to see what more God has in store for me.

I have a few pictures but don't have them with me here so will post soon!

0 comments: