CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 3

No more staples!

Today was my first follow-up with my doctor since I had surgery. My friend picked me up and drove me there. I have been experiencing a very bad low-pressure headache which is not unexpected following this major surgery. It is related to my body's slow adaption to the changes of pressure in my brain. This one however, has been very intense, including vomiting. My poor friend had to put up with it on the way home. Thank God she had a plastic bag :-)


The doctor was impressed with my recovery but was concerned that I did not look well today. I was very pale and had circles under my eyes. They took my staples out which was a big relief. She did say though that there was great improvement in my muscle weakness which is a huge step.

Now I am home and I am not moving. For some reason movement is what my body can't handle. It didn't matter if it was me moving or the car moving. So for now, it is a mellow evening with hopes that this will pass soon!

0 comments: