CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 13

Sorry It's been a while!!!

Sorry that it has been a while since my last post. I broke my 6 days of fever finally and went for a CT scan as well as blood work. I just have not been feeling well, and sleeping a lot. I have been very nauseous and super sensitive to smells of any kind. My stomach is one of the things not recovered yet, and the vomiting and fevers for those 6 days have whipped me out. Hopefully the doctor will have my CD of the CT scan so he can look at what the reporting doctor had said regarding the fluid on the brain and inflammation. The ideal situation would have been to go pick it up myself and mail it next day air but unfortunately that wasn't an option so instead I am at the will of the hospital.


My mom is still here and happy to be flying home tomorrow. It has been a long few weeks but I really could not have made it without her. God is good!

Thanks for everyone who are sending messages and notes of encouragement. It is a true blessing.


0 comments: