CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 9

Update

So yesterday, the doctor decided after 6 days of moderate temperatures to finally send me for a CT scan of my brain as well as blood work. Today they called me and told me the blood work was OK. So it is likely a viral infection that I was dealing with. The CT scan however shows inflammation in the brain and fluid around the brain. This could be a problem or it could be normal considering I have just had brain surgery. The surgeon is waiting to receive a copy of the CD so that he can evaluate it himself and determine if these things are just normal post surgical things or whether this is a complication that needs to be taken care of. t


Today, I had a day free of fevers for the first time since last Thursday. I am still dealing with the headaches and just not feeling good. But considering all I have been through in the past week, it is probably going to be a while before I am feeling much better. But that time will come soon enough.

Please pray for a timely arrival of the CD to the Surgeon and for things to be clear as to what is going on. Pray for wisdom on there end as to what needs to be done if anything.

0 comments: