CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1

surgery update

Overall my recovery has been much better than I expected! I have been really blessed by how God is providing and giving me exactly the strength I need it, when I need it. However, today is a more difficult day. I am nauseous and having a bad headache. Overall I just feel very blah and uncomfortable. Days like today make me very grateful for the good days and I look forward to when this day is over and I can begin a new day.


This evening we are preparing for a snow and ice storm which should make for some interesting times the next 48 hours. I love snow but ice I can do without. Last night the town did a big snow clearing event to try and get rid of the lingering snow in the streets in preparation for this next storm.

0 comments: