CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8

Physical therapy

Today, I went to my first physical therapy appointment. Today was just an evaluation so they could make a plan for my recovery. They are focusing on my necks strength and mobility. Also they are going to ask the doctor for permission to extend my physical therapy to work on strength in the rest of my body especially legs, and arms. as well they will work on my balance.


Starting next week I will begin physical therapy 3 to 4 days a week for the next 3 months. I am looking forward to starting this next phase in my recovery. For the next few weeks I am still not allowed to drive so that is the largest challenge I have. But I have recently found out that my hospital has a car that will transport a person back and forth for appointments and for employees they wave the fee. They serve a 30min radius. My house is hopefully just barely in that radius. They said they would see and as long as it is close they would provide transportation as they can. It's a very small group and is first come first serve but hopefully that will work for a for a few weeks till I can drive.

0 comments: